We are The Gibsons, a husband and wife team who are just about to celebrate 20 years of marriage… so I guess you could say we already kind of are marriage experts. Our style is relaxed, informal, and all about capturing those moments that you might not see on the day. We have been in the biz since 2010 so let’s just say we have amassed loads of knowledge and tricks up our sleeves during that time… plus we have perfected our unobtrusive way of capturing your day. Our favourite wedding day things are the following… in no particular order.
1. CONFETTI Lots and lots of brightly coloured confetti… you can never have too much
2. PERSONAL STYLE. Your personality and style coming through your wedding styling and decor… be yourself always!
3. MOMENTS…even if you have to create the moment, I guarantee you it will become authentic
4. FUN. Have the time of your life and let us capture that
5. LIGHT. I mean that is a given really.
6. PETS. We are animal lovers and strongly believe pets are like family so they should be involved and photographed by us.
Aside from weddings, we run a successful family portraits business & love being parents to our little boy Louie who is 8 and our two crazy cats, brother and sister, Moki and Luna. We love exploring our local area and chill evenings at home watching The Great Pottery Throw Down or Masterchef Australia. A mix of arts and crafts and going to the gym is our jam along with long family walks, time with friends & family with road trips around Scotland thrown in. On the odd occasion when time allows you will find us flying over to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada where Chantal is from.
In a nutshell we are super laid back, easy to get along with and up for adventures and awesomely unique weddings! We’d love to work with you.
Chantal and Scott